My Team and I can help you find any type, and size of home in our Magic City. I also specialize in One-Level living as a certified SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist).
Allow us to send you a Homebuyer’s Guide full of tips for the Home Buyer, or let’s make plans for a no obligation Buyer’s Consultation.
Homebuyer Education Classes
The Home Center offers Homebuyer Education classes in Billings and in Hardin to teach potential homeowners about the process of purchasing a home. The successful completion of the class is often a requirement for many down-payment-assistance and loan programs. Classes are held on Saturdays or three weekday evenings.
This is a great program for both new and experienced home buyers and provides a good opportunity to become a more educated home buyer and homeowner. The class is taught by certified homeownership educators and other professionals from the community who provide presentations on a range of homeownership topics including:
- Budgeting for your household and determining affordability
- Understanding and evaluating your credit and how to use credit wisely
- Choosing a lender and understanding loan products, savings programs and their terms
- Understanding the title insurance and closing process
- Working with a real estate agent who really grasps your needs and price range
- Understanding the scope and value of home inspections
- Choosing insurance policies
- Maintaining your home so it continues to be an appreciating asset
|Jan 14||Jan 28 (Hardin)|
|Feb 11||March 4|
|March 25||April 22|
|April 29 (Hardin)||May 13|
|June 3||June 24|
|July 15||Aug 5|
|Aug 26||Sept 16|
|Oct 7||Nov 4|
All classes run from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Head Start, unless otherwise noted.